10.16.2005

I hate it when things sneak up on you like that

Unemployed day 16
Dad's come to town for the last few days in LALA before the nomad lifestyle officially begins which meant that I was not able to continue with the lounge-in-my-pj's-till-3:00 pm schedule. This left much less time to spend in front of the computer surfing eBay and composing goals for the day. The drink tally continues of course and I will give a full count tomorrow.
I watched football yesterday. An interesting pastime I must say but I was actually into it and even rooted for *gasp* USC! I like winners, don't care where they're from.
Having Dad around is nice - even if only for good dinners, explaining the significance of Notre Dame in green, differentiating between Manhattans and Old Fashioneds, and letting you know that it is not Winnie the Pooh that you are after it's Peter Pan.

1 Comments:

Blogger Monty said...

a). marie, you really should turn on the word verifacation for your comments, you wont get offers for home loans.
b). mommy bought a house. its not in berkeley. rejoice.

11:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home