2.05.2007

Bed etiquette?

I've realized that I don't really have good manners. I mean I know all the basic stuff like please and thank you's. Have a strong handshake and look people in the eye. Send thank you notes after interviews and when you are a house guest. Don't take the last beer in the fridge etc.
But I'm afraid, especially after vacationing with best pal T and sister where we shared rented studio apartments which involved bed sharing, that I am a horrific bed hog. Yes, that's me. Not only am I little big and piggish for my liking these days, but I am also a swine in the bed. I thought maybe this was a phase. I thought that in my singledom, I had simply gotten used to sleeping all alone in my big queen sized bed - with room to do bed angels or sleep diagonally without anyone complaining. But now that I have someone sharing my bed on a semi-regular basis, I am still doing the butt-scootch-push-them-off-the-bed REM cycle dance. It's so embarrassing and un-ladylike. So imagine my surprise when I took this sleep test below. It asks you seemingly random questions like:
When it comes to food, in what area do you tend to err?
a)Chocolate, frozen goods, hard-boiled sweets
b)Cheeses, hard and soft
c)The oils
d)It's all a matter of proximity
This was a particularly difficult question for me to answer. After candidly answering the questionnaire I discovered that my sleep pose is not, as I suspected, "bed hog" but rather, "excalibur"! Qu'elle suprise! How noble! How galant! and, my, how flexible I seem!

I am a excalibur!
Find your own pose!

">

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I'm an Excallibur too!? I think that website only has one outcome...

11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home