10.18.2005

East of the Sun West of the Moon



Unemployed Day 18
Happy birthday to my baby brother.
I almost missed my flight this morning on the Canard Blue because I had to stop for one last EBL at the Coffee Bean. That sounds so dramatic, but after a weekend of pseudo-goodbyes, I'm feeling very prone to large sweeps of nostalgia. As I sit here watching the Carson Daly show for the first time, it occurs to me that I just don't know how I could possibly break up with LA afterall. Ideally I'd like to have my cake and eat it too - so I might just make it my duty to get a CBTL and Calif. Chicken Cafe out to here. Or I might just stick with plan b. and buy lottery tickets everyday and hope for the jackpot.
My friend allicat is taking my garbage out for me while I'm away and I have to say, I've always thought that that is one of the truest demonstrations of friendship. Thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home