1.08.2006

Close Range

Day 8

Today started off with a slight hangover and the realization that I had indeed slept in my contacts. Nothing a little melted brie, tomato and croissant breakfast with a good pal can't fix. Chloe's is definitely a new favorite place I will have to remember if I ever live in SF. I finally watched Brokeback Mountain today and now I've been left in a very melancholy mood. I will say that I'm still a solid book person, meaning I will always stand by the old adage: The book was better. In this case the short story. I am constantly amazed by the power a few words can effect. The movie was sad but the story is tragic and I remember crying when I read it. I didn't cry today, although my heart was a little heavy. I was more distracted by the unbelievable hottness of Heath Ledger and the random movie-goer who had crazy uncontrollable eruptive gas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home