1.03.2006

Failure to launch

Day 3

I've already missed a day. Ok so I set myself up for this I know. I'm amazed that I am able to finish anything outside of a meal. But what's that they say about not succeeding? Try try again. So I will write twice today to make up for yesterday's failure. I acutally had several failures yesterday. I failed to take my antibiotic with food which then left me wishing for the mercy of death and holding down vomit with every ounce of willpower in me. I then tried to make myself a hearty artichoke, mushroom and fennel soup that my sister and I salivated over on Molto Mario. It turned out to be much less of a soup and more of an olive oil spill in a moat of tomato sauce with small molehills of brown artichoke. Maybe I should re-think this culinary school idea. I failed to leave the house before dark but the day definitely ended on a high note. A High Life note actually. Sometimes there is nothing better than sipping the champagne of beers with your siblings. Curry-Powder-Hot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home