1.15.2006

Road bump

Day 15

I am feeling guilty. But I really stuck with it for a lot longer than I expected... I'm usually about a 2 day dieter at best and I didn't think I'd make the everyday posting last longer than the first week. Still, I feel guilty and a failure. I am sniffling in self pity right now but my sister has kindly reminded me that nobody wants to hear what I have to say everyday because it's boring. I'm trying not to take that as a You are Boring accusation. But I know I am usually. In my defense I have been mildly drunk every night I haven't written and I wish I had more to say about these evenings. Really the main highlight was a narrow escape from Benitos death. Actually I lied. Lasst night I wasn't drunk. I watched Some Kind of Wonderful on HBO in my bathrobe and I do hope that some of you find that interesting otherwise I owe my sister five bucks.

5 Comments:

Blogger Monty said...

Marie. Five days I suffer.
However, I did write about you in my blog. Actually I wrote about how funny your blog is.

2:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My sister is a meanie too. (Actually, she's an evil manipulative bitch, but "meanie" will suffice for the time being).

5:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought it was mildy interesting. I have to admit that I don't read it everyday but I do like to hear about how you're doing, especially because we never hear from you anyway. :)

9:49 AM  
Blogger Rob Roberge said...

Marie!

ok, why in the world would you diet?

i blog once a week if i can...i think your streak was pretty good...

and it's way interesting...especially when strangers are getting rim jobs...more of that, if you're takin requests...

and HEY Christianne!

rob

6:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I check your blog out every other day. Although I am glued to my computer since I'm studying from home till the big day. But I love you anyways.
And yes, sometimes sisters can suck.
-waverly

1:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home