10.26.2005

A million and one little pieces

Dear Tivo,

I miss you. I miss you very much. I had to see who got kicked off ANTM on the freakin news just now. Damn. Kyle was one of my top picks. I've always liked girls with boys names, but only if they are pretty and tall and skinny. It's a good thing I am unemployed because I would have totally missed the James Frey episode of Oprah today. But really, like I always say, the book was better. Come one - a tattoo of HOLD ON? It's only a matter of time before the rubber bracelet comes out. My guess is that it's black. You know a little punk rock and anti-establishment - can't see tough Jimmy wearing pastel. There was that touching moment at the end when J. talks about how he'd rather have a million more root canals sans drugs than have his heart broken. Physical pain fades quickly but a broken heart is much harder to mend - if ever. sniffle. I'm holding on man.

Don't get mad, you will always be my one and only but I've recently begun a little fling with HBO on Demand. Not too shabby and it is always there whenever I need it. No, of course it's not as good as you but you know I've never been good at long distance relationships.

love,
m

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home