11.02.2005

That warm and fuzzy feeling


Unemployed day: 33
Is it weird that it's been 2 days since I walked ten blocks and eight floors of Barneys and Bendels on a broken heel and I still have no feeling in two of my toes? The latest suggestion has been to run hot water over them to stimulate circulation. Perhaps I should also stop insisting on wearing heels and walking miles? But then I'm just so stumpy and unimpressive.
Apologies to the devoted two of you who read this - I have been very lazy, drunk, and then ill for the last weekend which officially ended this morning at 5:30 am when the last houseguest left. My little sister's birthday week/Halloween extravaganza. It's all really a blur but there was a trip to Hoboken, jello & jager shots, Chippendales, swashbuckling, Dr. Suess, double daring and every cut of beef in one night. No, not all of that in one night - just the beef.
Highlight: I took the physical challenge.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home