11.07.2005

fi dolla sushi



Miami this weekend for yet another birthday extravaganza. Just me and T and if she wasn't already calling me her best pal she better be now. I abandoned my post as party pooper just for her. Miami did not disappoint although it is an interesting place - reminds me of Vegas in that what-happens-here-stays-here kinda way and Rio in that everything-is-better-at-the-beach kinda way. We had a great time and I remember almost all of it - especially the private bungalow at The Shore Club and the two hapa's who weren't hapa. Being avid picture takers T & I managed to take alot of great photos. It's just too bad they aren't on our camera.
I loved:
1. The Shore Club
2. The Shore Club
3. The Shore Club
I can't believe:
1. Strange lack of attractive men even with beer goggles on at 4 am
2. $5.00 order of hamachi (1 piece!!!)
3. This converstaion:
Time: 3 am
Me (to doorman at seedy hotel): Excuse me can you tell me where there's place around here that is still serving food?
Doorman: If I tell you will you love me long time?

Yes that's right. It's a lovely place and I am going back but not for the stone crab.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home