2.23.2006

Back to bad habits

Day 56

This is why I needed to sequester myself for a week without distractions. I really did sit down to write about my spiritual and philosophical "awakening" but I decided to tinker around on blogger for a bit first. This is my trademark move. In college, before I could ever sit down to do any work, I would first have to clean my entire room, make a snack, browse the tv channels and maybe, if I was really going for it, I would wash the pile of dirty pots and pans in the sink. So after 2 hours (!) and the further detriment of my batty eyes, I'm afraid that all I have to offer you is this new-fangled look and this one little pearl of wisdom I picked up last week:

Since this human life is wasted by indulging in distractions, now is the time to practise concentration.

damn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home