2.13.2006

who you calling buddhist

Day 45

As of tomorrow I am taking leave of all my carnal pleasures for one week and I will instead be indulging in my mind-body connection. Who woulda thought I would go from the Golden Globes to sleeping on a tatami mat on the floor with 20 other people.

For the next week my schedule will look a little something like this:
4 am Wake and meditate
6 am Eat veggie food and meditate
9 am Sit and meditate
12 pm Eat veggie food and meditate
2 pm Walk and meditate
5 pm Lie down and meditate
6 pm Sit and meditate
9 pm Sleep

I will hopefully emerge from this exercise with a quieter mind and better understanding of myself. This retreat may very well render this blog null and unecessary. Or, I might just come out with a whole lot to say after being sequestered with myself and my thoughts for 168 hours without speaking, reading, or writing.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are fabulous! I cannot wait to hear all about it.

Kiss Kiss My lady

7:49 AM  
Blogger Rob Roberge said...

miss ya--good luck with the reteat

r

12:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home