3.04.2006

Have you ever seen an elephant penis?



Day 65

It doesn't look like this. This is friend Carrie being capped by a female elephant, I do believe. Unfortunately, the shot of the ginormous elephant dong (imagine your horny dog's lipstick multiplied exponentially times 5,000) will be lost forever. I'm not sure if I should still refer to friend Carrie as "friend," or rather if the reverse reference is still true because I accidentally ( it really was a freak accident!) reset the memory on her digicam while fiddling with it in the car on the way BACK from a very long day of sights which included a great shot of the two of us at the highest point in Thailand, officially. Egads. I know I'm a total moron - more than that - don't know if there is a word for someone who erases all her friends photos from her first trip to Thailand. Ah. But friend Carrie was so nice about it because that's what friend Carrie is - a good friend. I hope she wont hate me forever.

What I have to say about the elephant: I don't know if I should be talking about his because I know my dad happens on this here page every now and again, but seriously, friend Carrie and I were both like oh my holy shit what the hell is that. At first I thought there was another elephant following behind the first one swinging his baby pink trunk between the first one's legs. Then I thought, does that guy have TWO trunks? But no. He just had to whiz. or as friend Carrie would like to think - he got lucky in the back barn before showtime. What I have to say about that is: at least someone's getting busy.

Tomorrow we are off to the islands. Koh Chang. Chang incidentally being the word for Elephant in Thai. I wonder if seeing a 4 foot elephant jimmy is auspicious in any way. I have vowed not to touch FC's camera again for the rest of the trip which means we will have no choice but ask the (hopefully) handsome German/Australian/Irish/British (probably) boys that will invariably be sunning themselves chez the KC Grande Resort to snap loverly pics of us on the white sand beach drinking Mai Tais and cocos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home